Fall 2017 - Spring 2018
- Go to www.nashuaworldcup.org
- Click on the Register menu.
- Scroll down and click on “Player Registration”.
- New players will need to create an account.
- Returning players use your current Gotsoccer account user name and password.
- Complete the required information, including all check boxes.
- Select Age Group.
- Select Paid in Full to receive a discount or Select payment plan.
- Due date for payment plan - July 1st , September 1st and February 1st.
- Senior team payment plan – December 1st and February 1st.
- Payments by eCheck or Credit Card, Page 4 of 4 hit submit.
- After you have completed the registration process through the World Cup website as instructed above go to www.gotsoccer.com scroll down and click on Player/Family log in.
- Log in using the username and password used to register with the Club.
- Download a facial size picture on your player profile this is needed for the player’s player card. This is mandatory.
- Download players Birth Certificate under the Document Tab. This is mandatory.
- This is your player’s profile that can be managed by you please keep your clubs uniform # as the Jersey # on your profile as this follows your Clubs Roster.
- Ordering Uniforms: Your coach or team manager will provide uniform ordering instructions.